[Gambas-devel] Feature request

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...176...
Wed Sep 17 13:38:53 CEST 2008

yes... but before let the possibility to users to make components ...
i think and i repeat this since too many time now, it is now impostant
to implement namespace.

mylib.myclass.myproc

and change a little bit inheritance way as the current one is
interesting for it's magic auto replace (surcharge en français.. hem)

but... i can't imagin let to users the ability to make own class before that.

i've already the problem now ... as i need to call some class the same
as others ... ex: Connection is valuable for net, dbus ...

Format is valuable for a nameclass that manage (format s)

is there a way to doing that, but with no too many complex ways ... Benoit ?