[Gambas-devel] No i'm not always sleeping :)

François garulfounix at ...176...
Mon Sep 15 16:00:30 CEST 2008

Ron,

Theses pictures actually will be useful for the new website of community
Gambas.

It's a project that aims to make a website to regroup the gambas community and
to fusion the old GambasForge and Gambas-fr website.

All is coded in Gambas of course. And by the way, if there are people who will
be interested by that, please contact me or Fabien.

François.

Le Monday 15 September 2008 15:48:19 Ron, vous avez écrit :
> I don't want to offend you, but I think it looks like a logo for a kids
> toy, not for an almost proffesional programming environment.
>
> My 2cts.
>
> Regards,
> Ron_2nd
>
> > it's not code, but this will come after ;-)
> >
> > Fabien Bodard
> >

> > This picture is under and all related logo in it are under creative
> > common licence
> >
> > http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/
> >

> > Enjoy it!
> >

> > Regards,
> > Fabien Bodard

> > challenge Build the coolest Linux based applications with Moblin SDK &
> > win great prizes Grand prize is a trip for two to an Open Source event
> > anywhere in the world

GarulfoUnix - François Gallo
(fr)Contributeur à Gambas(Traductions, documentations, rapport de bugs...)
(en)Gambas contributor(Translation, documentation, bugs report...and so on)