[Gambas-devel] Proposed patches [SVN:1636 gambas/branches/2.0]

Boian Berberov bberberov at ...176...
Wed Oct 8 01:46:30 CEST 2008

 Benoit,

According to my bash man page ${LN_S} is a "Parameter Expansion" of the LN_S
variable.  $(LN_S) is a "Command Substitution" of the LN_S command, like
`LN_S`.  This should be compatible with other shells.  I do not know what
BSDs and Solarises use.  Revision 1578 of gambas/branches/2.0/acinclude.m4
seems to have fixed all LN_S issues for me.

Boian Berberov