[Gambas-devel] Errors on ValueBox set as Date

David Villalobos Cambronero david_villalobos_c at ...7...
Tue May 13 17:03:28 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I see two problems in ValueBox (Set to Date) in Gambas 3 (svn 1371):

1- When I push the Calendar button, the Cal is shown, that is correct, when I push it again the Cal is hidden, and so on, but the fourth time I push it, the Cal is not hidden. To reproduce the bug just push sometimes the Cal button.

2- Let's suppose  we move a Form (Containing a  ValueBox set to Date)  from the left of the monitor to the right of the monitor and push the Cal button, then the Cal is shown but at the left of the monitor and should be shown at the right side as the Form. This happens to DatePicker too.

Attached is a picture for second error.

I use KDE with Mandriva 2008.1.

Can someone validate please?

Regards