[Gambas-devel] gambas 2.6.0 on FreeBSD

Jose Alonso Cardenas Marquez acardenas at ...598...
Tue May 13 06:02:51 CEST 2008

> Please send me the full output of 'configure', 'make' and 'make install'.
>
>  The Action class is defined in the gb.qt part made in Gambas, and so maybe
>  this part was not compiled during the 'make install'. With the ouptut I may
>  see if there was an error.
>
>  Regards,
>
>  --
>  Benoit Minisini

Finally, I have gambas 2.6.0 working on my FreeBSD box partially, now
i have a problem while i'm trying create a new project.

I write the name and title information and I push the next button and
it is trying to create a new directory using project name, if i push
next button again, i see the mesage indicating that the project
directory exists.

I thought that on 3 step of project wizard would be create project
name file but it's creating a directory instead of

If I cancel project wizard, it will abort with an error (This
application has raised and unexpected error and must abort -
FCreateProject.Run.10: #6: Type mismatch: wanted Boolean, got Function
instead), and i can see the following lines on my console output

[acm at ...599...]# gambas2
QSettings::sync: filename is null/empty
FCreateProject.Run.10: #6: Type mismatch: wanted Boolean, got Function instead
0: FCreateProject.Run.10
1: FWelcome.btnNew_Click.100
2: CCoolButton.Panel_MouseUp.117
3: FWelcome.Run.30
4: Project.Main.166
QThread: internal error: zero data for running thread.

I have installed

QT 3.3.8
KDELIBS 3.5.8
KDEBASE 3.5.8