[Gambas-devel] gambas 2.6.0 on FreeBSD

Jose Alonso Cardenas Marquez acardenas at ...598...
Sun May 11 21:30:02 CEST 2008

Hi

I'm trying run gambas 2.6.0 on my FreeBSD box (6.3-STABLE). I have
compiled all components except some like qte, firebird, sqlite2 and
v4linux. The problem is when i run gambas2 from my xterm, i only see
the message "ERROR: #2: Cannot load class 'Action': Unable to load
class file". The same problem i have obtained using versions 2.4.x and
2.5.x of gambas.

I could make more tests if you want it because i'm planning to update
gambas into FreeBSD port tree

Greetings
ACM