[Gambas-devel] Minor highlighting bug

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon Mar 31 00:43:12 CEST 2008

On samedi 29 mars 2008, Robert Rowe wrote:
> When you are using the feature to highlight modified lines, saving via
> the save button in the editor window does not clear the highlighting.
> Saving via the main toolbar (save all) does. I think the difference is
> that the editor save button does not pass TRUE for the reset parameter.
> The main save button does.
>
> Using Gamabs3, latest revision as of yesterday.
>
> Robert Rowe

It is not a bug, it is a feature :-)

I did that because when compiling the program, the project is entirely save.
The meaning of the modified lines highlighting was to know what to compile,
not what to save.

The bug is that the "save project" button should keep the highlighting. So I
fixed in that way in the last revision.