[Gambas-devel] Toolbars

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed Mar 26 17:35:44 CET 2008

On mercredi 26 mars 2008, Robert Rowe wrote:
> The discussion about not added a button for collapse/uncollapse has
> gotten me thinking that it would be really nice to have a user
> configurable toolbar component. I'd like to try writing this unless
> someone else is already working on something similar. I like the way
> that KDE does this so I'd modeled that way. It would probably be better
> to code it in C but I stink at C. I think that I read somewhere that
> components can be written in Gambas.
>
> Robert Rowe

Note that feature is directly related to my mail about action support in the
IDE. A toolbar configuration dialog will take a list of actions directly from
the Action class.

Note that there are global actions and local ones. The local actions have a
name that starts with a dot. They should act in their first embedded parent
form. The global actions act in their first top-level form.