[Gambas-devel] Question about translation

Robert Rowe robert.c.rowe at ...176...
Sun Mar 23 17:33:44 CET 2008

This is a great idea. When you make the change to the controls I'd be
happy to make the IDE changes. :)

While you're making this change would it be difficult to add a feature
to the editor class? What I have in mind is bookmarks. They would work
similar to breakpoints but they wouldn't tie in with the debugger to
pause execution.

Robert Rowe