[Gambas-devel] Question about translation

Robert Rowe robert.c.rowe at ...176...
Sun Mar 23 16:48:49 CET 2008

A while back I pulled the hot key definitions out of the tooltips of the
editor buttons because it broke the translation. You later taught me
that including a string in braces would allow the string to be
translated. If I assigned the tooltips in code and used braces would
this be translation safe? I think that this would go a long way toward
making gambas easier to use and I'd really like to implement it but I
don't want to endanger translation.

Robert Rowe