[Gambas-devel] Disregard my last email

Robert Rowe robert.c.rowe at ...176...
Sun Mar 23 15:35:41 CET 2008

I'm running Gambas3 and wanted the change to the commit in my copy so
that I can use it. Also I wanted to make certain that I didn't code
anything that was duplicate or conflicting. I think that I figured out
merging. I used svn merge to merge differences between trunk and 3.0-rw.
I then resolved any conflicts and committed 3.0-rw. There actually
weren't too many differences.

Robert Rowe