[Gambas-devel] Differences between Gamabs3 and gambas3

Robert Rowe robert.c.rowe at ...176...
Sun Mar 23 03:54:37 CET 2008

I think that I may have found another change in gambas2 that needs to be
made in gambas3. The FCommit.form file in gambas2 has a VBox with a lot
of buttons on it. The controls do not exist in gamabs3. These look like
editing buttons to assist in log creation during a commit action. Should
I add them to gambas3? The FCommit.class file shows no differences
though. I would have thought that there would have been code behind
these buttons.

Robert Rowe