[Gambas-devel] Integrated Help

Robert Rowe robert.c.rowe at ...176...
Fri Mar 21 01:02:15 CET 2008

Oh, that's cool. I thought it read the file each time. More Windows junk
cluttering my mind. Settings files are very much like ini files in
Windows. The tool I use for ini files does not cache like this.

I think that you introduced a small bug when you changed the VSplit to a
side panel. If you exit the IDE with the Property window showing and
with an editor window as the active window then when you reload the
project the new side panel is made very tall and it won't shrink or
collapse. I'll add the code to re-establish the last size and see if it
fixes it.

Nice fix on the removal of the links. I thought about maybe making the
links open a browser to the linked page. Until this is done I agree that
the links should be removed.

Robert Rowe