[Gambas-devel] Bug in Search

Robert Rowe robert.c.rowe at ...176...
Wed Mar 19 03:31:26 CET 2008

I looked closer at the button with the magnifying glass. It is labeled
as "Find-All" and it is doing exactly that. My mistake. It would be nice
if we could limit the search and still have the popup window though. I
like the window as it allows me to see all references at once. I think
it would work better if it was docked at the top though. I'd eventually
like to see all the tool windows have the ability to be docked against
any edge (ala Visual Studio). This would be a big project though. Maybe
I'll give it a shot someday. :)

Robert Rowe