[Gambas-devel] Bug in Search

Robert Rowe robert.c.rowe at ...176...
Tue Mar 18 14:51:13 CET 2008

These screens look really nice. If you could send me the source code
I'll see what I can do about adding them to the   IDE. Maybe we could
have an option in settings to determine which search technique to use. I
really like the 2 combo approach for the procedure list. This is already
on my to do list but it looks like you already have it coded. The query
builder would be a fabulous addition to the database manager.

Robert Rowe