[Gambas-devel] Documentation

Robert Rowe robert.c.rowe at ...176...
Fri Mar 14 01:26:53 CET 2008

Were the help files created by hand or were they generated by a program.
Is the documentation in some sort of database so that the help files
could be generated programatically? I've found a lot of inconsistencies
in the layout of individual pages and a lot of missing pages (or bad links).

I'm trying to parse the help to get a short description of properties to
display at the bottom of the property window. If the help files aren't
consistent then I'll need to backup and make them consistent or pick out
the text that I need by hand.

Robert Rowe