[Gambas-devel] Error in gb.form (ValueBox) in Gambas 3

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Jun 24 18:41:06 CEST 2008

On mardi 24 juin 2008, David Villalobos Cambronero wrote:
> Error in gb.form (ValueBox)
>
> I found an error in gb.form (Gambas 3) the event LostFocus in ValueBox does
> not works. Can someone validate?
>
> Attached an example.
>
> Best regards
>
> David

It is not really a bug, as ValueBox is actually a container that embeds other
controls. So it cannot get nor lost the focus!

I don't know if it is possible to fix that, because we need to let the
ValueBox raises the LostFocus or GotFocus event by itself when one of its
children gets the event.

I don't know if redeclaring the LostFocus and GotFocus event in the inherited
class work... I will check and think abour that.