[Gambas-devel] Possible bug in Menu Editor

Patrik Karlsson patrik at ...603...
Sat Jun 21 14:58:23 CEST 2008

2008/6/21 Patrik Karlsson <patrik at ...603...>:
> Hi, would it not be nice if when you toggle a CheckBox with the mouse
> in the Menu Editor, that CheckBox should gain focus? (So you can
> continue from there on with TAB key.)

Ok, this is great, thank you for writing the IDE in Gambas! I just
fixed it by myself, not too complicated. :)

One more thing regarding the Menu Editor, but that applies to all
read-only components I guess. A TabStop [true|false] property on GUI
objects could be useful, or just skip read-only once while tabing.

I discovered this when tabing over txtPicture TextBox.

--
Patrik Karlsson