[Gambas-devel] Problems with the gb.db.mysql component

David Villalobos Cambronero david_villalobos_c at ...7...
Tue Jun 17 18:46:27 CEST 2008

Hi Benoit:

Yesterday I had some problems with the gb.db.mysql component, that is what I found:
1.I had to install Mandriva 2008.1 64Bits on my computer, then install Gambas 3 dependencies, then compile Gambas as usual, everything went fine.
2.But when I try to compile one of my application that uses gb.db.mysql got ab error telling me that “modMain” can't be loaded. modMain is the Startup method in the gb.db.mysql component.
3.The very first thing I tried to do was execute: “./configure -C; make; su -c "make install"” in the ../trunk/gb.db.mysql/ directory and then my application runs fine.
4.Seems that there is a problem during the compilation in Gambas, so I made it again and save all the output to a file and look for gb.db.mysql, and seems that everything is OK.

So, do you have any idea about that, why in the first compilation doesn't work?

Best regards

David