[Gambas-devel] Compiling gambas2 in Opensuse Build Server

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Jun 15 19:51:43 CEST 2008

On dimanche 15 juin 2008, Patrik Karlsson wrote:
> May I suggest to place (for all distro packages) the examples in a
> directory where the user can write too. When loading an example, there
> is an alert about permits.

The examples are installed globally, so it is logical that only root can write
them. If you need to modify an example, you can easily make a copy of them in
your home directory by using the "save as" menu in the IDE.