[Gambas-devel] New controls

David Villalobos Cambronero david_villalobos_c at ...7...
Tue Jul 15 17:30:02 CEST 2008

Hi Benoit:

I have written two classes that provide two controls, we can add it to gb.form

One of them is called: MessageLabel, its goal is to provides a “Status Label”, so, you can send a message and say if this message is Error type (red background), Info (green background), etc. I wrote it because is a good practice to inform the user about the “events” that happens in the program like Gambas IDE does, so I added a color background to call the attention of the user.

The other one is called MemInfo, its goal is to provide a label that return the memory used by the application. I think in some programs we will need to know the amount of memory used.

In the project has a form to show how it works, so, install the component and then uncomment all the code and run it.

So, please take a look and please tell me what do you think.

Best regards

David