[Gambas-devel] Unable to load class file rev 986

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed Jan 16 17:41:58 CET 2008

On mercredi 16 janvier 2008, scatman wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, 16. Januar 2008 schrieb Benoit Minisini:
> > But why does the program stop? You don't have any segmentation fault in
> > the messages...
>
> Gambas stop for example Blights with
> This application has raised an unexpected error and must abort.
> [2] Cannot load class ´win1´ Unable to load class file.?
>
> example Embedder
> ERROR: #2: Cannot load class 'FMain': Unable to load class file
>
> All the same Error with all Examples.
>
> If you want, i can strace gbx3.
> Mayby ist helps...

That means that you must compile the project first! To do that,
run 'gbc3 -agt' inside the project directory.

On Ubuntu 64 bits, now, I can compile everything, install everything, and run
the IDE. Maybe you could try.