[Gambas-devel] New branch for 64 bits development

José Luis Redrejo jredrejo at ...176...
Sun Jan 6 20:45:47 CET 2008

You're great Benoît, but an idea is around my mind for the last days: you
deserve a rest after the 2.0 release, haven't you felt the need to unplug
every computer for some days and doing just nothing?
Don't misunderstand me: I'm happy seeing your advances everyday, but I'm
beginning to think you're not human ;-)

Cheers.
José L.