[Gambas-devel] Problem making gambas2-2.1.0 rpms

Guillermo Ballester Valor gbv at ...580...
Thu Feb 21 23:34:05 CET 2008

Benoit,

El Thursday 21 February 2008 22:14:34 Benoit Minisini escribió:
> On jeudi 21 février 2008, Guillermo Ballester Valor wrote:
> > Hi Benoit,
> >
> > After configuring, it seems that there are some libs that configure
> > scripts can't find, as libbz2 (actually in /usr/lib64 directory)
> >
> > I had no time till now to verify, but I'm almost sure most of the file
> > needed to compile are there, but may be in other dir. The list of
> > disabled packages is too large. :

> > THESE COMPONENTS ARE DISABLED:
> >
> > - gb.compress.bzlib2
> > - gb.corba
> > - gb.db.firebird
> > - gb.db.mysql
> > - gb.db.postgresql
> > - gb.db.sqlite2
> > - gb.db.sqlite3
> > - gb.net.curl
> > - gb.opengl
> > - gb.pcre
> > - gb.qt.kde
> > - gb.qte
> > - gb.sdl
> > - gb.v4l

> > Guillermo
>
> It is strange that gb.compress.zlib is enabled, and not gb.compress.bzlib2.
> Where does SuSE put the zlib library?

I have installed the packages

zlib
zlib-devel
zlib-32bit
zlib-32bit-devel

so I have libz.so files in both lib and lib64 dirs.

This is why the zlib component is enabled.

Have a rest, you need it for sure.  ;-)

Regards,

Guillermo

--