[Gambas-devel] Problem making gambas2-2.1.0 rpms

Guillermo Ballester Valor gbv at ...580...
Thu Feb 21 23:07:13 CET 2008

Hi Benoit,

After configuring, it seems that there are some libs that configure scripts
can't find, as libbz2 (actually in /usr/lib64 directory)

I had no time till now to verify, but I'm almost sure most of the file needed
to compile are there, but may be in other dir. The list of disabled packages
is too large. :

THESE COMPONENTS ARE DISABLED:

- gb.compress.bzlib2
- gb.corba