[Gambas-devel] Problem making gambas2-2.1.0 rpms

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Feb 21 20:12:16 CET 2008

On jeudi 21 février 2008, Guillermo Ballester Valor wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I've been trying to build rpm packages for openSUSE 10.3 x86_64.
>
> All gone well till the install phase. It looks like the libs are installed
> in /usr/lib64 and components and other files are then searched at /usr/lib

That is exactly the problem. But it should work, as normally 'lib64' should be
a symbolic link to 'lib'. On Ubuntu, /lib64 is a link to /lib, /usr/lib64' is
a link to /usr/lib, but there is no /usr/local/lib6' link.

How is it on SuSE?