[Gambas-devel] Change database at execution time.

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed Aug 27 10:43:43 CEST 2008

On mardi 26 août 2008, David Villalobos Cambronero wrote:
> Sorry, here is the snapshot.
>
>  Regards
>

> David

If you change the properties of the Connection object, you have to close it
and open it again.

Otherwise, you can have two different connections opened at the same time, and
set the DB.Current property to change the current database.