[Gambas-devel] I am using ddd to debug - problem

Kari Laine klaine8 at ...176...
Sat Aug 9 20:32:46 CEST 2008

Hi Benoit,

sorry don't understand automake enough ... I just changed the Makefile. Why
do you need to have different optimization even in case with
--disable-optimization? Thanks again for you great work with Gambas.

Another thing. I read in one of the messages that you cannot test KDE 4.1
because you don't have good enough graphics card...did I understand right?
Anyway I propose we on the list donate you the money to buy one - I can put
up with 100euros this month - any others?

I haven't seen this KDE 4.1 myself. Is it so that it requires OpenGL to
work? How about older graphics cards - can you not use it at all with it? I
suppose in that case distribution makers must have a choice to install older
KDE.
What kind of problems you expect with Gambas?

Best Regards
Kari