[Gambas-devel] MySQL class ready

David Villalobos Cambronero david_villalobos_c at ...7...
Wed Apr 23 14:39:40 CEST 2008

Hi all

I have finished all changes suggested by Benoit:

1- Now MySQL.class is part of DB and Connection class.

2- I removed the MySQL.Connection property, since the connection info can be retrived from DB and Connection Clasess.

3- Added/Removed some properties and functions.

4- There is a new property called Confirm, that will ask the user to execute or not the statement.

5- Translation updated (for spanish) :-)

6- Quoted some unquoted symbols.

7- I' made some new functions like Dumps, Load Data from files into tables, and Views (at least in a simple way). Any idea for something that should be present?

8- Bonit, I'll appreciate your comments.

Best regards

David

Be a better friend, newshound, and