[Gambas-devel] New non-compatible changes in /trunk

José Luis Redrejo jredrejo at ...176...
Sat Apr 19 15:59:53 CEST 2008

Benoît, as I guess that when the development of future gambas version
advance, more incompatibilities will appear, I think that a page in the
gambas site with the list of incompatibilities would be a good idea. So, we
can take a fast look there and see what parts of the code should be checked
when using trunk.

Regards.
José L.