[Gambas-devel] Question about _DrawWith

Robert Rowe robert.c.rowe at ...176...
Sat Apr 12 21:11:58 CEST 2008

Thanks for the info. I rewrote it as you described and it did not cause
an error but it didn't seem to do anything.

Public Const _DrawWith As String = "uctoolbar"

I surmise this is because the IDE didn't have my toolbar loaded. I went
ahead and removed it as you suggested.

By the way, try typing _dr. You will see that the IDE does show an auto
complete list but _DrawWith isn't on the list.

Have you had a chance to work on the action class any? I'm in a holding
pattern with my toolbar until the action class is written.

Robert Rowe