[Gambas-devel] Question about _DrawWith

Robert Rowe robert.c.rowe at ...176...
Sat Apr 12 20:52:55 CEST 2008

Thank you for writing the guide for creating components. It is very
helpful. Could you elaborate on the _DrawWith constant a bit more? You
didn't provide an example in the guide. I tried this:

Public Const _DrawWith As UCToolbar = Me

and got a Bad Constant Type error. I also tried variations:

Public Const _DrawWith As Object = Me
Public Const _DrawWith As FToolbar = $hFToolbar  'FToolbar is a form
whose parent is Me
Public Const _DrawWith As Object = $hFToolbar

All give the same error. Also the autocomplete menu doesn't list _DrawWith.

I'm using revision 1306.

Robert Rowe