[Gambas-devel] New component for Gambas

David Villalobos Cambronero david_villalobos_c at ...7...
Thu Apr 3 14:41:05 CEST 2008

Hi Benoit,

For my new Class (or component) I need to use Time and Date Keywords, since MySQL has those data types too.

I need them to create constants for MySQL, what I want is have something like this MySQL.Date that gives the MySQL Date type, Is it possible to use them or I have to change the names?

I could use Boolean data type, but not Date and Time at the moment, since I haven't finished.

Regards

David