[Gambas-devel] ToolButton question

Robert Rowe robert.c.rowe at ...176...
Tue Apr 1 01:18:33 CEST 2008

OK, thanks. It's not a requirement for my toolbar, just something that
I'd like to offer. On my system (kubuntu) the default appears to be text
under icon if the text is visible. Both options seem to be available. I
can add this later. I spoke to Richard about alpha testing it for me.
He's very interested. I hope to have something worth testing by the end
of the week. If you find the time I'd appreciate it if you'd look it
over. I'd like to eventually have it included in the gambas source. I'm
trying to stick with the naming conventions but many of them are new to me.

Robert Rowe