[Gambas-devel] How to package gb.draw

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon Sep 24 20:03:12 CEST 2007

On lundi 24 septembre 2007, José Luis Redrejo wrote:
> Hi Benoît, I'm preparing Debian packages for gambas version 1.9.51, and I
> have doubts about where to place the internal component gb.draw. It's
> important in order to the packager in the ide to work, so have you taken
> any decision about this?
>
> Regards.
> José L.

gb.draw is loaded dynamically by gb.qt and gb.gtk, so there is an implicit
dependency on it.

To avoid having to manually specify this dependency in the package, I think
gb.draw should be put in gambas2-runtime with gb.debug and gb.eval (which are
two components that are loaded dynamically too).

And gb.gui should have its own package, like the other components.

I will update the wiki how to.