[Gambas-devel] Please, remove gambas2-gb-ldap

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Sep 23 18:59:27 CEST 2007

On dimanche 23 septembre 2007, José Luis Redrejo wrote:
> Last week I've tried to use the ldap component, and it's impossible to get
> any useful thing from this component.
> Finally I've had to use shell with ldap-tools to make all the work.
> If the original developer of the component is not working on it anymore and
> it's not useful, I think it should be removed from gambas, as it gives a
> bad feeling to the users having components that don't work.
>
> Obviously, it's just my opinion...
>
> Regards.

I have never used this component.

Maybe we should ask Carlo Sorda first, to know if he will maintain it.

Otherwise, and if it does not work, and nobody uses it, it should be removed.

Carlo, are you there?