[Gambas-devel] Develop in C/C++

David Villalobos Cambronero david_villalobos_c at ...7...
Tue Nov 13 18:12:08 CET 2007

Hi all,

Some days ago I suscribed to the developer list because I want to start developing somethig for Gambas, or at least, report a bug and try to fix it.

Maybe this post is not Gambas related, (sorry for that) but I want to know if you can tell me a good Manual to learn C/C++ for Linux, some years ago I started to develop in C/C++ but always Windows oriented, now I want to start for Linux.

Can anyone helpme please???

Best regards

David