[Gambas-devel] Bug with radiobutton and gtk

Stefano Palmeri rospolosco at ...29...
Thu Nov 8 19:01:02 CET 2007

Alle 13:35, giovedì 8 novembre 2007, Rob ha scritto:
> On Thursday 08 November 2007 07:29, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> > I see no reason for manually setting a RadioButton value to FALSE.
> > If you need that, you should use a CheckBox, don't you?
>
> Well, if you present the user with a set of choices via RadioButton
> controls, and don't want there to be a default choice, then when you
> start entering a new record or something you would want all the
> radio buttons to be cleared, wouldn't you?
>
> Rob

I'm not sure I understood, but it seems that you need an easy way
to reset all the RadioButtons of a Form.
Easy workaround: put an invisible RadioButton control  in the form.
When you want to reset all the other visible RadioButton controls, set the
invisible = TRUE.
Sorry, if I didn't understand.

Stefano