[Gambas-devel] Bug with radiobutton and gtk

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...19...
Thu Nov 8 13:35:51 CET 2007

On Thursday 08 November 2007 07:29, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> I see no reason for manually setting a RadioButton value to FALSE.
> If you need that, you should use a CheckBox, don't you?

Well, if you present the user with a set of choices via RadioButton
controls, and don't want there to be a default choice, then when you
start entering a new record or something you would want all the
radio buttons to be cleared, wouldn't you?

Rob