[Gambas-devel] Some new ugly bugs using gb.gtk

José Luis Redrejo jredrejo at ...176...
Mon Nov 5 13:47:47 CET 2007

I continue testing gtk/qt components trying to get them as similar and
working perfectly prior to the 2.0 release.
I have attached a small project to illustrate two bugs using gtk (with qt
the same project work perfectly).
- To test the first bug you only have to click on the listview and see how
its content changes to ugly characters. It only happens if you use the
selected event of the listview object.
- To test the second bug you need to drag and drop anything from the desktop
or nautilus over the tabstrip object: Using gnome the desktop freezes until
you go to a tty and execute "killall -9 nautilus", then you can drag and
drop without any problem over the tabstrip until the project is restarted.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you  need further explanation about them.
Tested on Debian, gnome and using gambas2 1.9.90.
Regards.