[Gambas-devel] Virtual terminal emulation support in Gambas 1.0.x

Eugéne Suter easuter at ...176...
Fri May 4 01:54:08 CEST 2007

On 03/05/07, Rob <sourceforge-raindog2 at ...19...> wrote:

> On Thursday 03 May 2007 16:15, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> > > So all I need to know is: _is virtual terminal emulation
> > > supported in Gambas 1.0.x or not_?
> >
> > No. This is a Gambas 2 enhancement.
>
> I wrote a Perl script to allow me to do that in Gambas 1, though.
> If you get really stuck, let me know and I'll start looking for
> it in my backups.
>
> Rob

Thanks for the replies.

I' would really prefer the app to be entirely Gambas based, but thanks for
the offer Rob :)

So I guess I'll start reworking it in Gambas2 ;
However I would like to know first if Gambas2 is likely to undergo any major
changes at this stage (like it did in earlier versions with bytecode
changes, etc...)?

Thanks again.
Cheers

Eugéne