[Gambas-devel] doubt with a sentence in the 1.9.49 Changelog

José Luis Redrejo jredrejo at ...176...
Tue Jun 5 14:01:05 CEST 2007

Hi, Benoît, rechecking the Changelog for 1.9.49 I don't understand clearly
what did this sentence mean:
OPT: Uses buffered streams as much as possible.

It's in the IDE section, but I followed a thread where you said you modified
the interpreter to improve the way LINE INPUT catches the end of the lines.
Is there any relationship between both changes? What are the changes you
made in the ide to use buffered streams and why?

Regards.
José L.

P.S. I've tried to find the changes in the
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive for svn, but sourceforge always gives me
a "500 - Internal Server Error" whenever I try to access to any message.