[Gambas-devel] Host for GambasForge

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...176...
Sat Dec 1 16:30:23 CET 2007

Sujet : Host for GambasForge
Date : samedi 1 décembre 2007
De : Fabien Bodard <gambas.fr at ...176...>
À : mailing list for french gambas users
<gambas-user-fr at lists.sourceforge.net>

Hi to all,

as the server i use for gambasforge is not stable and seem to have many
problem... (Leo made the best he can do but do not have the time) Is there
someone that have the ability to help me by finding a place on a private
server with gambas svn support or at least the up to date last 1.9.91
version, a mysql db, email, and some place...

I join to this request a screenshot of the new gambasforge look.
It is not finished but will be far better and complete than the older php
version

Regards,

Fabien Bodard