[Gambas-devel] Gambas test cases

chintan chintanraoh at ...176...
Sat Aug 25 13:30:00 CEST 2007

Hi,
I was doing some testing of Gambas programs in ppc32. Until now i have
compiled and tested the "trunk/main" folder for few a test cases.
Everything is working fine except for requirement of "-fsigned-char"
option for gcc during compilation. Swapping of class seems to work fine
until now. I am currently testing only command line Gambas and loading
of classes and calling of functions.
Currently i have the need for more test cases so that things can things
can be tested properly. So, please give some more test cases if anybody
has already a collection of one :).

Thanking you,
Chintan Rao H