[Gambas-devel] Changes in IDE

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Sep 28 23:31:17 CEST 2006

On Wednesday 27 September 2006 19:20, Charlie Reinl wrote:
> Salut Benoît,
>
> how to handle changes I will make in the IDE ?
> Send it to you or check in in subversion (if possible)?
>
> Amicalment
> Charlie

I suggest that you make a almost completely workable version of your changes,
and once I validate it, you will create an account on SourceForge, and I will
give you a write access to the source repository.

If you really don't want to use SubVersion, just send me a patch to the IDE.

Anyway, I will include it when it is (almost) ready.