[Gambas-devel] Question Debug enhancing (gambas2-1.9.43 and before )

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...16...
Sat Sep 23 21:47:03 CEST 2006

Am Samstag, den 23.09.2006, 21:44 +0200 schrieb Benoit Minisini:
> On Saturday 23 September 2006 21:28, Charlie Reinl wrote:

> > > '999' is a valid expression whose value is 999, so I see no problem with
> > > displaying its value.
> > >
> > > Regards,
> >
> > Salut ,
> >
> > without testing, can I declare a variable 999 ?
> >
> > Amicalment
> > Charlie
> >

> What are you talking about? An identifier cannot start with a digit, so you
> can't.

Salut Benoît,

that was the base of my question. The screeshot (from the first mail)
shows the number as Name = (identifier) and as Value.

So I asked if it would be better to NOT show this result in a table, but
in a baloon with the mention "'999' is a number".

Amicalment
Charlie