[Gambas-devel] failed to implement

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...16...
Fri Sep 22 00:28:13 CEST 2006

Salut,

on gambas2-1.9.42 IDE

I wanted to have at gambas-Wellcome, the possibillity to erase some old entrys
from the Recent-List.

I made a menu, which opens at a right mouse-click.

PUBLIC SUB btnOpenRecent_Click()
  $sPath = LAST.Tag
  IF Mouse.Left THEN
    ME.Close
  ELSE
     mnuRecent.Popup
  ENDIF
END

If i click on the menu.

PUBLIC SUB mnuRecentDel_Click()
DIM hButton AS CCoolButton
DIM iElem AS Integer
DIM iInd AS Integer

 iElem = aList.Find($sPath)
 IF iElem > -1 THEN
  Project.Recent.Remove(iElem)
  aList = Project.Recent
  FOR iInd = 0 TO aList.Count - 1
    hButton = NEW CCoolButton(svwRecent, 0, iInd * 32, 1024, 32,
File.Name(aList[iInd]), Project.GetIcon(aList[iInd], 24)) AS "btnOpenRecent"
    hButton.Tag = aList[iInd]
    hButton.ToolTip = File.Dir(aList[iInd])
  NEXT
  IF aList.Count = 0 THEN btnRecent.Enabled = FALSE
  svwRecent.Refresh
 ENDIF
END

But I failed, the ScrollView isn't with me.

I'm able to delete the Project.Recent element.
I remade the aList, which I set Private to the form.

Is there a way to delete an item from the ScrollView ?

Would be nice !

Amicalment
Charlie