[Gambas-devel] Debug enhancing (3)

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...16...
Thu Sep 21 20:39:02 CEST 2006

Salut Benoît,

first shot, second version.

when I was over that this afternoon, I found out , how to differentiate
between 'good news' and 'bad news'. So I changed all.

Now if an Error is returned, I use your old way and show that in a baloon.

But my mainwork was 16461, this is the max nbr. off Arrays I could test at
once. (an integer ?)

So now, I read in the first 1000 and then you can play with.Reading next 1000,
Start at a Nbr. , read previous 1000.

I made it with buttons, what I think you dislike, but for me the form isn't
finished, so I'v not gone into designe.
For the form I think about an resizeable one, and evtl. changing the
Columnview to a TableView.

Now you can test it.

Amicalment
Charlie