[Gambas-devel] Inheritance broken in 1.9.42

Ron Onstenk ronstk at ...124...
Mon Sep 18 19:35:51 CEST 2006

On Monday 18 September 2006 12:52, Daniel Campos wrote:
> Hi Benoit:
>
> I think it would be better "Sticky" instead of "Sticking" (Sticky is
> also used in the file system, for the "sticky bit" and avoid
> confusions about the "Stacking" and "Sticking" properties)
>
> Daniel

Hi both,

Why Stick.. anyway?
It does not behave like glue to something :)

I think a PropertyList is better but the whole bunch
of properties is already called a list. :(

The most close type is enummeration of the properties and that
is what is just done.

Enum would the way to call it IMHO.

So for the list of values for Window.Normal, Window.Above and Window.Below

Type Enum {
  Normal
  Above
  Below
} as Window

And as you can see instead of 'Window' will 'WindowMode' be just fine too.

My 2 cents,

Ron