[Gambas-devel] Inheritance broken in 1.9.42

Daniel Campos dcamposf at ...176...
Mon Sep 18 12:52:29 CEST 2006

Hi Benoit:

I think it would be better "Sticky" instead of "Sticking" (Sticky is
also used in the file system, for the "sticky bit" and avoid
confusions about the "Stacking" and "Sticking" properties)

Daniel